Friday, February 2, 2007

About Eating

I'm Addicted to Food. Also--Air.

I really enjoying eating. Food is good. However, I also would like one last shot at having the body of an Adonis. So I try to work out pretty hard--running and weight lifting. Most of the time, that aspect of my never-ending quest for the perfect male body goes pretty well. It's food that gets me.

I'm addicted to food. It's like I need it to survive. I always think about how if I just eat x, y, and z for supper, I will only intake so many calories. Therefore, I'll lose weight. However, I usually think about this immediately after I eat lunch or breakfast. So I'm not hungry. It's so much easier to talk about what you'll do to eat healthy that day when you just ate food. It's alot harder when the food is right in front of you. It's also hard when you get hungry and dream of devouring a whole pizza. When I get to supper, I'm usually effing starving. Usually my wife has cooked me something good, and I tend to want to eat alot of it. It's a daily dilemma. Through in the fact that eating is just a very pleasurable, and I'm all but done for. Then I have to work my ass off at the gym just to get back to square one.

Editors note: some people claim that they really ARE addicted to food. However, by definition, we are all addicted to food. Those people aren't addicted to food; they just eat too much. They should eat less, but completely ceasing to eat will, in fact, kill that person.

Miscellaneous

I wish I could limit life to the four esses (S):
Sex
Sleep
Sports
Sex

And eating.

I'd be very happy if that was all I had to do ever. I swear I would not get bored.

If I ever become President of the United States, when I finish my term(s), I will wear sweatpants for the rest of my life. After all, I pretty much slept in a suit for the last four (or eight) years. I'd want something more comfortable, and I think sweats provide that nicely.

Quote from one of my favorite shows, The Office:
Michael: Guys - meat it’s what’s for dinner. Who wants some man meat?
Dwight: I want some man meat!
Jim: Dwight wants your man meat.
Michael: Well then my man meat he shall have.

Me: That is really, really funny.

No comments: